Thursday, 17 July 2014

Reverse stitching blues

Last night I was happily working on a Jane Austen Sampler SAL piece and was just about to start stitching the Z in the alphabet line when I realised that there was going to be a gap at the end of the row.  With trepidation I looked back and saw that I had missed the V.  So nothing for it but to "reverse stitch" which always seems to take longer than the original stitching.

I was not a happy bunny.

Here is the piece I was stitching on before I made the mistake

I didn't take a photo of the mistake but hope to be able to post an updated photo with all the letters soon.

The pattern was kindly provided on this blog where you can various versions

No comments:

Post a Comment