Saturday 23 August 2014

Cross Stitch Collection magazine 240 Sept 2014


Another magazine to look through and add to my To Stitch One Day


Last month I thought I would love the sewing set patterns but when I saw them in this month's magazine I wasn't too keen as there is too much backstitch.  It's quite pretty but I've seen similar that I like more

I LOVE fabric so am always interested when a new or new to me fabric is featured and there is a cute design of birds on branches where the branches are printed onto the linen.  As the base fabric is Cashel which is one of my absolute favourite fabrics for cross stitching I may have to invest in a piece.


The other design I love in this issue is Say Cheese by Emma Congdon.  I'm thinking this might be one of my Smalls designs for the SAL    The sentiment touched a chord


No comments:

Post a Comment