Saturday 28 March 2015

Stitch from Stash March update



Time to make a progress report on stash spending for the month of March.

Month: March
Spent: £9
Earned: £0

My only stash purchase this month was £9 (plus £1 shipping but I don't think that counts) which went on a pack of Threads of the Month from Jodyri Designs.   Although I get a reminder each month it isn't a commitment so doesn't come under the subscription exemption.


I don't have any finishes to claim this month although I have started a project which will qualify as I have had the chart for well over 6 months.

It is an Etsy chart from a designer called Wonder Needle.

The white linen is also from stash and the thread was an Instagram giveaway I won from a new dyer of threads called riotouscolours on IG.





All You Need is Love


2 comments:

  1. Well done on your budget
    Nice beginning of a new start
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the budget, and your new start looks really pretty so far :)

    ReplyDelete