Wednesday 25 March 2015

Smalls SAL - March update




It's the last Wednesday of the month which means it's check in time for the Smalls SAL organised by Heather at Stitching Lotus .  That also means that the year is already a quarter gone .........

I had hoped to report an Easter finish but that piece still needs a bit more work and is likely to be my April Small.

So instead I will show my lavender sachet with apologies to those who have already seen it when I did my Gifted Gorgeousness update.


Lavender Sachet by Itching to Stitch

It is stitched on white Cashel linen with a backing of Liberty style fabric using DMC and Stef Francis threads.  Everything needed was in the kit including the lavender and ribbon for hanging.  All I added was some wadding.

Thank you for reading.

6 comments:

  1. a pretty finish ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet sachet. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiny design with a perfect backing fabric, pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lavender. I wish I could smell your sachet through the PC. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pastel colors used. Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete