Saturday 11 October 2014

Cross Stitch Collection 241 October 14

Both CSC and Cross Stitcher have a new format this month with the usual magazine on one side and another section when you flip it over




So from the usual magazine I love Durene Jones poppies design 



I also like the Sheena Rogers pincushion    It's the first in a series.  I love a series and it looks like there may be 12!


There's an interesting article about Permin plus a Santa stocking which is nice but not likely to make my to do list

I really like watercolour floral designs and this one by Lesley Teare is beautiful 



This stocking advent calendar by Angela Poole is lovely but a lot of work.  Can't help thinking that it would be much quicker using fabric 😃


Now flipping to the other side it's Christmas gifts

The ones I like are the bookmark and notebook 



The paper is also different. It's matte instead of glossy. I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the following and asking to be in the Blog Hop. You are a "no-reply" blogger so I need an email to be able to include you.
    I've also returned the following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little Xmas stockings best, but agree a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete