Tuesday 12 August 2014

World of Cross Stitching magazine

It doesn't seem like 4 weeks since the last issue of WOCS dropped onto my mat but it must be.

It isn't my favourite magazine as many of the designs are too "cutesy" for my taste but I still enjoying looking through it.


The free gift this month is 3 Christmas (!) designs by Margaret Sherry which I like and would consider stitching for an ornament or a coaster or as a card for a fellow stitcher that I knew would appreciate it and not discard it with the rest of the Christmas cards.  I've done a Christmas card exchange the past couple of years so these designs could be considered for this year as there are quite a few Margaret Sherry fans in the group.

The only other design I earmarked for possible future stitching was an Assisi alphabet using variegated thread (lovely).  I like the font used so I could see lots of possibilities for this - personalised coasters, scissor fobs, needlecases, fragrance sachets etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment